2) "Rose" became a popular name in the 19th century, when parents also began naming their daughters "Iris," "Violet," "Daisy" and "Lily." Do you know anyone who has a flower name? I have a cousin named Rose.
3) This week's artist, Seal, has something to fall back on. At his parents' insistence, before he pursued music he got an associate degree in architecture from a small college in Westminster. What's the last grade you completed? Twelve. I didn't last long at college. I only have a handful of credits.
4) Seal wrote this song back in the 1980s but didn't really like it very much. His producer discovered it when they were looking for material to complete Seal's second album and the result was several Grammys. Tell us about a time when something turned out better than you thought it would. I went to the dermatologist this week and passed my annual mole exam with flying colors!
6) Seal is currently involved with yet another model, Australian Erica Packer. Between them they have seven children. How many siblings do you have, and are you the oldest, youngest, or in the middle? I'm the middle daughter of three.
7) Seal's birthday was back on February 19. Let's think about your birthday. If you could have any type of cake you wanted, what would you request? I've always wanted a gingerbread birthday cake.
9) Random question: There's an old saying, "Like nails on a blackboard." Sam can't recall ever hearing nails on a blackboard, but she knows she hates the sound of a dripping faucet. What sound bothers you the most? I hate, hate the sound of cardboard scratching against cardboard, like when you're assembling or breaking down a packing box.