Sunday, March 23, 2014
Play along here.
1. Do you know triplets? No.
2. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? Titanic. I'm a big fan of Leo's.
3. Have you ever eaten Indian food? I must have, but to be honest I can't think of any examples.
4. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? Delia's Kitchen.
5. Who’s your favorite person in the world? My best friend. I miss him enormously.
6. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? These are my only two choices? Then suburbs. I want to be as close to a major metropolitan area as possible.
7. Can you whistle? No.
8. Do you sleep with a nightlight? Yes. My TV.
9. Do you eat breakfast every morning? I have a Special K protein shake.
10. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Cholesterol and allergy meds.
11. How many times have you been to the hospital as a patient? Twice.
12. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Not start-to-finish.
13. Where do you buy your jeans? Old Navy. I'm even more loyal to them now that they have raised the minimum wage they pay their employees.
14. What’s the last compliment you got? That I'm nice.
15. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? No. I wish I did.
16. What flavor tea do you enjoy? This winter I drank a lot of pomegranate tea and it was yummy.
17. What social media sites do you use? Facebook and Twitter.