Sunday, May 12, 2013

One thing at a time


My living room is slowly coming together. First I got the new air conditioner. Today I bought this new futon (though when it arrives it will have a green/pink print cover).

I went futon for a reason: When it gets too dirty or shows too much wear, I can just get a new cover or mattress. I'm tired of everything in my life being disposable. My last two sofas lasted little more than five years each. One was an off-size, so I couldn't get a slipcover for it and it wasn't worth the investment of having it reupholstered, and the one I'm sitting on now turned out to be a piece of crap.

Anyway, next on my list of things to do in this living room is get rid of a lot of crap. Then I'm going to use my carpet cleaner. Soon this place will be presentable.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.