3) What do you think makes Bond movies so enduringly popular? Sex and danger, I guess. I really don't know. I'm not much of a fan. But I know so many people who love the series.
4) Do you have a favorite among the actors who have played "Bond, James Bond?" Again, I'm not really much of a fan. But definitely not Roger Moore. He always seemed too old, and it looked like elder abuse, seeing him dangling from a cord from a plane or whatever derring do was being done.
5) Bond orders martinis -- "shaken, not stirred." What's your regular drink order? Well, I just had a light beer, and it hit the spot. Maybe because it was free. I'm at LAX as I write this, in the Admiral's Lounge for the first time, trying not to lather myself up into hysteria over my upcoming flight.
8) Did you get 8 hours' sleep last night? Yes! And it was blissful! I'm away from home right now -- visiting my oldest friend in LA -- and I have to admit I didn't miss my little demon cat Reynaldo eating my hair or howling at the light fixtures or turning the lights on and off or ....
9) What are you wearing on your feet right now? Socks and tennies.