2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be? Gall
3. Were you happy when you woke up today? No, exasperated. My cat, Reynaldo, believed he was in dire need of my attention and was tormenting me. Oh well, he’s been worse.
4. When were you on the phone last? And with who? Last night. My mom.
5. Who are you excited for? Me. I realized it’s less than two weeks till I get to see BROOOOOOCE! Live and in concert at Wrigley Field!
7. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you? My oldest friend. She’s always very good about saying, “I love you, Dear.”
8. What's the last thing you put in your mouth? A slice of cheese. You have no idea how much I wish I had a sexier answer.
9. Have a best friend? Yes
10. Were you ever or are you scared to fall in love? Yes
11. Do you think teenagers can be in love? Yes
12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face? No one springs to mind, but it was probably someone who annoyed me during my commute to or from work.
13. What time is it right this second? 8:05 AM
14. What do you want right now? Lose 25 lbs.
15. Who was the last person you took a picture with? My oldest friend
16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused? Yes
17. When was the last time you cried? I welled up a bit just now when watching the news. I saw Mayor Daley at the announcement of the new park to be named for his late wife, Maggie. They were quite a love story, and when I think of marriages like theirs, I ache for the one left behind.
18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? My dad passed away in 1992. My mom and I are working on it.
19. Do you find it hard to trust others? Yes
20. How fast does your mind change? Sloooowly
21. I bet you miss somebody right now. Who is it? My best friend
22. Can you honestly say you're okay right now? Sure