Wednesday, September 21, 2011

THURSDAY THIRTEEN #140

This week, for the first time in ages, I am doing my TT completely from home. I usually use this weekly post as my mental sorbet -- allowing it to cleanse my mind when I'm stuck on a project. I either get the initial idea or put the finishes touches on it from my desk.

But not #140. I am, for the most part, all-at-home/all-the-time. And one area that's staying rooted at home where it stands is my refrigerator. So ...

THIRTEEN ITEMS
IN MY REFRIGERATOR

1) A quart of 2% milk

2) Ten cans of Coke

3) Four Ultra Slim Fast Milk Chocolate Shakes

4) Six yogurts (2 Key Lime, 4 Strawberry)

5) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray

6) American Cheese Slices

7) Turkey bacon

8) Oscar Mayer "lite" hot dogs

9) Ketchup

10) Sweet relish

11) Miracle Whip

12) Thin sliced ham

13) A quart of orange juice

For more information, or to play along yourself, click here.

11 comments:

  1. Stumped for a topic this week, were we? *grin* I think your fridge contains a lot more than mine at the moment.
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to have some sweet relish in my own refrigerator right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list reminds me of a photography collection I saw online a couple years ago. The photos were of people's refrigerators and freezers. It was bizarre but super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHA -- you're the one eating the key lime yogurt. I always wondered.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a cute idea. sliding by from Rakeya blog and read her 13 and thought to visit. glad I did, hometown neighbor, well, i just moved to another state but Chicago is my hometown and i only be in the lone star for eight months so i'm still in denial. I lived in suburb also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, awesome idea! Wish I'd thought of it. Happy TT and good eating, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting... you left out the bowl at the back of the fridge. You know, the one with 'mystery contents' lol
    Happy T13!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting TT this week! Those are pretty healthy contents (except the Miracle Whip, but I love that too).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your list makes me hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks very familiar :)


    Have a great Thursday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/09/about-the-nfl/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our fridge is too scary to open long enough to make a list. *wink*

    Happy T13,

    ~Xakara
    13 Fitness Gadgets

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.