Sunday, August 14, 2011

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 14

My guest room/den is virtually done and ready for company! All I have to do in there is dust, and I think I'll wait for the last minute to do that. It took the better part of four days to do it, but it's done! The bright side: I've cleared out so much stuff that I can use this room to put the tree up in this Christmas -- provided my Bad Cat, Reynaldo, will let me.

Next up is the living room/dining room. I must be careful to not just move all my crap back into the den …

2 comments:

  1. it feels great to see the results of a job well done. with your up coming surgery...you need a place free of dust, dirty and things you may trip over ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.