Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Thursday Thirteen #122


JUST IN TIME FOR MOTHER'S DAY --
13 REASONABLY-PRICED FRAGRANCES

Mother's Day is this Sunday. According to Forbes, the average mother will receive gifts and cards worth $37.14 per kid this year. To help you select a gift for your own mom, here are 13 of the best-selling fragrances available at Target for less than $50.

1) Halle by Halle Berry

2) Miracle Forever by Lancome

3) Chloe

4) Casual by Paul Sebastian

5) Love & Glamor by Jennifer Lopez

7) Sung by Alfred Sung

8) Jessica McClintock

9) Nude by Bill Blass

10) White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor

11) Design by Paul Sebastian

12) Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden

13) Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne

PS While my own mom has a fondness for fragranced, moisturizing body lotions, she has enough in her bathroom and on her vanity to last her a good long time. So instead I got her a "brag bag," a canvas shopping tote, personalized with a photo of her grandsons.

To find out more about Thursday Thirteen, and maybe participate yourself, click here.

11 comments:

  1. Interesting selection. Not sure I could give my mother any product called Nude, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Lots of great scents. Now I have to figure out how to draw your site to my husband's attention. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. White Diamonds might be my least favorite perfume in the world. Happy TT anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:58 PM

    The brag bag sounds like a great gift idea.

    - Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm the only person left on the planet that went through an entire childhood's worth of Mother's Days and never gave her perfume. Nice selection, though. I'm curious about the Halle scent. :)

    Happy TT,

    ~Xakara
    13 Social Media Sites

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, Journeywoman? That's a very odd comment you made. If you don't like White Diamonds, I am four-square behind you never purchasing nor wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite perfume is j'dore.
    I'm happy with anything on Mother's Day. Just that they remembered is always a bonus lol
    I will miss my Mom as another Mother's Day passes.
    Love the brag book idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen. Hopefully, we will receive some of those :)

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/05/85-4-million-mothers-in-the-united-states/

    ReplyDelete
  9. my mom has her request in: time together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jennifer Aniston has a new frangrance out (I think it's available at Sephora) that good things are being said about!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for this list!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.