Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Sunset Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!


1. What is your favorite Mexican dish? Quesadilla, preferably cut into little points.

2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate? Procrastinated. To this day I hate the stopwatch graphic at the beginning of 60 Minutes because to me, it meant I had 60 minutes until I had to revisit the homework I'd been putting off all weekend.

3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings? Crate and Barrel on Michigan Avenue in Chicago.

4. When you were young, did you like school lunches? Inarguably the best part of the day back then.

5. Is religion a crutch? No.

6. In your region, what is the “big” high school sport? Basketball.

7. Do you consider yourself rich? Hell, no.

8. Which of these would you have the best chance administering:

A) CPR
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire

D) Dialing 911.

9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:

A) Salsa
B) Hip Hop
C) Waltz
D) Swing. Because it looks so neat.

10. What’s the worst news you’ve ever delivered to someone? "We have to let you go."

11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics. Um ... can't think of anything. My foray into higher learning was very short -- less than a year at community college.

12. New variation on an old question: If there’s a song in your head that just won’t get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song? "Though there's pain in my chest, I still wish you the best, with a forget you ..." Placed in my head by this link at Kwizgiver's.

5 comments:

  1. Good answers. Dialling 911 seems a lot better than the options they gave. Swing looks really neat when mice are dancing it. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 911 answer :)

    Have a great Sunday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/02/would-you-vote-for-the-donald/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still hate even the word "homework"! Happy Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That song gets stuck in my head all the time. I had to post the video so I could try to get rid of the song. I prefer the clean version, that's why I posted the Glee version.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL@ "D) Dialing 911"! Crate and Barrel is a terrific store! You reminded me how much I love it and Pier 1 for oddball furnishings. Hehe on the song lyrics! Always enjoy your answers. : ) Have a great week Gal!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.