Tuesday, February 15, 2011

He done good

My best friend updated me on his Valentine's Day. He reports that he made dinner for his wife and daughters last night, and then gave them each an individual, surprise Valentine: dinner and a concert for his wife, a night at the ballet with his ballerina daughter, and a Nuggets game with his Title 9 daughter. Of course, the best part of the gift is that each of "his girls" will get alone time with him.

It was very thoughtful and very him.

And it's great that he feels so grounded at home and so connected to "his girls." It wasn't always thus. Since he is committed to staying in this life he chose, it's important to me that he be happy in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.