Monday, November 29, 2010

30 Days

Day 27 :: What’s the best thing going for you right now? My outlook. I'm suffering with sadness right now, but it will pass and I'll be OK. Because just now my cat Charlotte checked in on me, carefully grooming my right thumb, and it made me happy. As long as the little things still lift my spirit, I'll be fine.

Day 28 :: What if you got pregnant, (or got someone pregnant), what would you do? This question annoys me because it assumes I'm both sexually active and young enough to get pregnant. We're not all potential breeders, about to board the ark in pairs, you know.

Day 29 :: Something you hope to change about yourself and why. My laziness and complete lack of discipline. Because it gets in the way of my happiness and contentment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.