Thursday, August 19, 2010

August Happiness Challenge 2010 -- Day 19

The Stadium Club at Wrigley Field. One of the coworkers who went to the game with me knows people who are actually members of the exclusive Stadium Club, the upscale sports bar within Wrigley Field, and she got us in! After the ninth I had a drink and rehashed the game and enjoyed the atmosphere. Her friends, while older and wealthier than we are, are season ticket holders and true fans, so it was great to go indulge my inner Cubbie blue fan girl with others of my ilk. Margo actually carries a signed photo of herself with Ryan Theriot in the same album that features pictures of her grandchildren! Great folks and a good time.

1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.