Friday, July 16, 2010

Grrrr!

I hate hot weather. I hate hot weather. I hate hot weather. I hate hot weather. I hate hot weather. I hate hot weather. I hate hot weather. I hate hot weather. I hate hot weather.

Have I made myself clear?

It was 94ยบ today when I left work early to get a pedicure at a high-end Oak Street salon ... at a discount! Normally such an event would delight me. Out of the office at 1:00, an excuse to go to the toniest/trendiest part of town, and a luxury pedicure for just $16 (including tip!).

And yet when I got home, all I wanted was a Coke and some solitude. Because hot weather drains me and leaves me so friggin' grumpy!

4 comments:

  1. It's hot here also and we seem to have a bubble around us that prevents any thunderstorm from getting us.

    For me, it's bra on or bra off, way to hot for the girls.

    But at least your toes are styling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic price for the pedi! I'm jealous. What color did you choose?

    I can totally relate to wanting a cold beverage and solitude during the hot weather. I also hate hot weather. Hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twice this week I felt like I was getting sick at work. It's air conditioned there, but it doesn't seem to work well enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hot weather. I love hot weather. I love hot weather.

    That being said......I love hot weather.

    P.S. I can't wait to retire to a warm climate.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.