Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Clean Me


Every day I am going to do something -- no matter how small -- to improve my standard of living at home.

For Thursday I only deserve the dust pail. I don't think I did enough to earn the broom, too.

I have boxes of gifts in my closet -- birthday and Christmas gifts purchased for family and friends while I was on vacation, or when I happen upon just the perfect thing at an unbeatable price. Anyway, last night when I couldn't sleep (it was after midnight, so it counts as Thursday) I started digging around up there, looking for what I already bought for my two June birthdays.

It was good to organize and take inventory, but the exercise revealed that a couple items are missing -- which means I never put them away up there in the closet. Where are they? Those birthdays are almost upon us, so I better track them down. Something else to do over Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.