Tuesday, May 11, 2010

10 on Tuesday -- Movie Quotes


I thought of listing my own Top 10 movie quotes, but I couldn't limit myself to just 10. So I turned to the experts. According to the American Film Institute, here are the top 10 movie quotes of all time.

1. Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. (Gone with the Wind)

2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. (The Godfather)

3. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been a somebody. Instead of a bum, which is what I am. (On the Waterfront)

4. Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. (The Wizsard of Oz)

5. Here's lookin' at you, Kid. (Casablanca)

6. Go ahead. Make my day. (Sudden Impact)

7. All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up. (Sunset Blvd.)

8. May the force be with you. (Star Wars)

9. Fasten your seatbelts, it's goging to be a bumpy night. (All About Eve)

10. You talking to me? (Taxi Driver)

1 comment:

  1. Fun list. Are any of these on The Gal's personal list?

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.