Thursday, September 03, 2009

Therapy? Did someone say "therapy?"

I found The Therapy Survey over at Kwizgiver's.

When was the last time you cried?
Months ago, while watching Marley & Me ("You were a great dog, Marley." "Goodbye, Clearance Puppy.")

What made you angry this week?
Over lunch on Tuesday, a coworker compared and contrasted Chicago and LA by explaining that at least the homosexuals here stay in the closet. Reminded me of why I shouldn't go out to lunch with coworkers.

What was the happiest day of your life?
I've had many. The first one that comes to mind is an evening in summer 1976 at the old Chicago Stadium when I first saw Paul McCartney live.

Have you ever laughed until you cried?
Yes

Have you ever laughed so hard you peed your pants?
No

Have you ever been suspicious of someone?
Yes

What was the last thing you envied?
How nice this woman on the street looked in her belted sweater.

Are you sarcastic?
Who, me?

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Oh, yes.

What is the last thing that disgusted you?
A scene in a Wednesday rerun of NCIS: a murderer cut out her victim's eyes

Have you ever been truly afraid because of a scary movie?
Yes. Dressed to Kill.

What is you biggest regret?
Not flossing when I was younger.

Have you ever had an obsession?
Other than the Cubs? (They play the White Sox today.)

Do you feel pity others who have less than you?
Yes

What is your biggest fear?
Suffering through a firey plane crash

What was the last lie you told?
I can't recall. Not that I'm ubertruthful. I just can't remember the last lie I told.

Have you ever cheated in a game among friends?
Not as an adult

Who was the last person you flirted with?
I don't even remember. Isn't that sad?

Have you ever seen an image that made you physically ill?
No. Several have come close, but none has succeeded.

3 comments:

  1. Fun meme. I shall swipe this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Dressed to Kill was creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally swiped it (as well you know) and I appreciate how you answer the questions with more than a YES or NO reply. (That's one of my peeeeeves.)

    :-) And thank you for the pep talk re: my co-worker.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.