Thursday, September 03, 2009

Done!

I stayed late and plowed through and finished developing two different concepts for introducing specific 2010 tax law revisions to the public. It didn't come easily and it wasn't fun, the way my job often is. My difficulty didn't spring from the subject matter -- over my career I have written glowingly about tube socks and mud flaps. No, today the problem was that I just couldn't get into the groove.

I'm pleased with the final result, which is only right. I mean, my clients don't get a special, reduced rate for work done when I'm not into the groove. And now I get to eat dinner and enjoy what's left of my evening, knowing that my four-day Labor Day weekend won't involve working from home. Yea!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for completing the project! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to work through it and that the result was satisfactory. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.