Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thursday Thirteen #112 -- Summertime, and the living is casual


THIRTEEN T-SHIRTS
SEEN AROUND

TOWN

Now that winter coats have been abandoned, I have been taking note of what my neighbors wear emblazoned across their chests this Summer of 09. (Naturally there were tons of Cubs and White Sox shirts on display, so many that I disqualified them from the list. Interestingly, no Bears shirts, just hats.)

Have you seen any of these shirts? What do you advertise across your chest?

1) CAT (the Caterpillar logo)

2) We Be Jammin' (illustrated with Bob Marley)

3) Beijing 2008 Olympic Games

4) A big Playboy logo against a pink background

5) USS Constitution -- Boston

6) World Wildlife Fund

7) Hug it out!

8) Peace & Unity

9) Discover Greatness/Negro Leagues Baseball Museum

10) Livestrong

11) Obama 08 (Like the one my avatar is wearing)

12) Adopt Love/the Tampa SPCA

13) Hooters Rocks! (The less said about the accompanying illustration, the better)

To participate yourself, or to look up
more TT participants,
visit the new hub (thursday-13.com).

13 comments:

  1. You have quite the mixture in neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boston tshirt! WOohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I don't wear T-shirts with words on them because I hate it when people look at my chest instead of me!
    But I really like cool graphics on T-shirts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved it!

    :)

    http://2short2sweet.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-rights-to-living-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for a list....but #13 just made me all the more curious. LOL

    Hello....My 13 is about mockingbird facts, baby chick photos and crepe myrtle bushes in bloom. Stop by if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm...I can't help but think that the Hooter's shirt ought to say Hooter's BOUNCES instead of rocks, LOL!

    Happy Thursday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see 1 and 4 now and then in Bangkok. Happy T13.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, what a lot of interesting T-shirts!

    Great idea for a TT.

    Mine is at:
    http://bluecountrymagic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. At the moment,I'm wearing a Wisconsin t-shirt. Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great observation! Interesting t's.

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/13-best-places-to-live-in-usthursday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. My shirt now says "One Hot Momma!" Happy Thursday Thirteen! Mine's here http://jengspeaks.blogspot.com/2009/06/thursday-thirteen-weddings.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very interesting! Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.