Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Monkey's Meme

1. Name one person who made you smile today: My oldest friend. She knew that I needed to know that Jim Carrey, Sean Penn and Benicio del Toro are going to play The Three Stooges. Really.

2. What were you doing at 8am this morning? Soaking in the tub.

3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Reading one of the ten thousand articles on Jon and Kate's marital difficulties. Those 8 adorable Gosselin kids are like crack and I'm hooked. I hope they come out of all this OK.

4. What is your favorite candy bar? Butterfinger

5. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes, a bachelorette party at The Sugar Shack. Most memorable moment: in the car going home, when one of the bridesmaids denied letting one of the dancers put his tongue down her throat, but had to recant when confronted with photographic evidence. Two words: Awk ward.

6. What was the last thing you had to drink? Can of Classic Coke.

7. What was the last thing you ate? Rib tips. Yum.

8. The last sporting event you watched? The Cubs, led by Ryan Dempster and Reed Johnson, kicked Dodger ass.

9. Do you go to church every Sunday? Not every Sunday. My relationship with the Lord is very personal -- sometimes worshiping in public feels right, sometimes it doesn't. I can't explain it beyond that.

10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? No.

11. What are you doing tomorrow? Monday I am finishing my portion of a Customer Relationship Marketing presentation. It's actually more interesting than it sounds.

12. What do you think of when you hear Australia? Hugh Jackman. Isn't that what everyone thinks of?

13. Biggest annoyance right now? Myself. This place just grows paper, and I can't keep up with it.

14. Last song listened to? "Mary's Place" by BROOOOOOOOOCE.

15. Do you have a maid service clean your house? I did, but I cut it as an extravagance. Sigh. The maid service did a much better job on the mirrors and chrome than I do.

16. Are you jealous of anyone? Gawd, yes!

17. Is anyone jealous of you? I don't know.

18. What do you usually do during the day? See #11. I come up with effective, efficient ways to sell stuff.

19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? No. That surprises me, actually.

20. Are you thinking about someone right now? Yes.

8 comments:

  1. "This place grows paper" was very funny.
    I love Butterfingers, Classic Coke and ribs but I've never been to a strip club. What did I miss?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My God that Sexiest Men Alive cover got me rollin on a sunday moronig :D

    Soakin in the tub?
    luckyyyyyyyyy!!

    :D

    Happy SS

    http://fart-in-a-jar.blogspot.com/2009/05/sunday-stealing-monkeys-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about the Three Stooges :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and ME both!!! On Australia that is. Mmmmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm!!!!

    Come on over if you can find time today....my Sunday Stealing is now posted. Have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I remember the Sugar Shack! Everyone would cross the border to visit. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love jackman too. Happy SS, Mine is done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Classic coke, yum! Have a great Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What the heck kind of stooges are those three going to be?? The brooding, angsty Stooges??!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.