Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Countdown Meme


Memeing so I won't get too excited about seeing Broooooooooce tonight ...

Name --

Five of your favorite songs: Thunder Road, No Surrender, Prove It All Night, I'm on Fire and Rosalita (This isn't distracting me from the Springsteen concert, after all.)

Four things in your purse, briefcase or glove compartment: In my purse you'll find my wallet, glasses, contact lens solution, contact lens case, and my BRUCE ticket (concert starts at 7:30 ...)

Three books you have read: The three on my Shelfari shelf at right (none even contain a reference to Bruce)

Two TV shows you try not to miss: Law & Order: SVU and American Idol (which I'm missing tonight because I'm seeing Bruce)

The last person you spoke to on the phone: The Walgreens pharmacist -- my prescription is ready for pick up. (Can't figure out how to tie my dermatologist to Bruce ...)

If you play along, let me know so we can compare answers (even if yours have nothing whatsoever to do with Bruce).

4 comments:

  1. Really can't wait to hear all about the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! I'm extremely jealous ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that even if Bruce just came on stage and chatted about the weather, you all would feel it was a great show! :-) Lucky for you, he gives a little bit more than that.

    Have a great, great time!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.