Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday Tunes #16

It's time for recents ...


Name your most recent:

concert: Paul McCartney, his "Chaos & Creation" tour (2005)

song you listened to: "I Can Help" by Billy Swan. I was listening to the 70s playlist on my iPod. I'm glad it wasn't something more embarrassing, like Helen Reddy or Barry Manilow (shudder).

album you bought: Working on a Dream (Brooooooce)

artist you discovered: Marcia Ball (Love that bluesy piano)

song you downloaded: "Rockin' Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu" by Johnny Rivers. My 70s playlist again.

To play along, click here.

3 comments:

  1. I love that Johnny Rivers tune!

    Good picks, Gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Working On A Dream. #13 is the best...in my humble opinion.
    Thanks for all your supportive comments on my blog. I'm still recouping but dealing with physical therapy (YUK) and taking more naps.

    Think I'll listen to Bruce right now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Broooooce based on your recommendation--and I lurve it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.