Sunday, March 15, 2009

"Sunday Mornings Mean George"


So say the ABC promos, and I must agree. I was once unshakably loyal to Meet the Press, but that was because of the late, lamented Tim Russert. David Gregory isn't Tim Russert, not by a long shot. Nor is he as attractive as George Stephanopolous (not by a long shot).

In addition to being a cutie, Stephanopolous knows Washington and has real, informed history with many in the current administration. His dismal performance in the Democratic Presidential debates made me nervous about how he would handle the Obama White House. But I watched him with Larry Summers this morning and felt he did a fine job (and I loved his bright tie, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.