Monday, January 05, 2009

Manic Monday #21


Do you have any idiosyncrasies or unusual quirks when it comes to food and/or eating? I eat one thing at a time. For example, on Thanksgiving, I finish my turkey before diving into the stuffing. This annoys the people I dine with. I don't know why, as I don't pay attention to how they eat. But there you go.

Have you ever written love letters? If so, do you still have any of them? Love letters, specifically? No, but I have written chatty letters that include mushy parts. And I have hung onto them until long after the relationships have ended. Deleting them just always seems as final as getting my keys back.

How easy or difficult is it for you to say you're sorry? Depends on who it is and how big the infraction. The smaller the infraction, or the less intimate the acquaintance, the easier it is. It shouldn't be that way, but again, there you go.

To play along, or to see how other bloggers responded, click here.

3 comments:

  1. My daughter eats like that also. When she was younger I would nag her but then I realized I only nagged her because it bothered OTHER people. So I told her to eat however she wants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of friends who eat like that and it doesn't faze me a bit. You'd think with my OCD I'd have a lot of food quirks but I guess I've worked them out over the years.

    And I completely agree with your apologies answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have known a few people who eat as you do--one thing on the plate at a time. I am too greedy when I eat--want to taste everything at once, so go from one thing to another.

    BTW, I had to come over here by way of Lisa's "Manic Monday" to check out another "Gal's" blog. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.