Friday, July 25, 2008

But I find him a little disturbing

This is Benjamin Bankes, the pig from Feed The Pig. This public service initiative from the Ad Council and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants has a positive message for all of us: "Money shouldn't drive your life. But neither should debt. It's time to take control." It's got tips and calculators designed to make saving for the future seem a little easier. All good, right?

Except Benjamin himself kinda weirds me out. Maybe it's his fleshy pig ears. Or the monochromatic thing he has going with his skin and suit (and, in this shot, even the wallpaper). Whatever the reason, I find this pig (shiver) a little disturbing.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I watched the videos... I agree with you and cupcake... ew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um... thank goodness he's not on here. He is really creepy.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.