Saturday, May 10, 2008

Where else?


Found this at Kwizgiver's, of course. But,if you'd like to play along, click here.

1. What is the first thing you notice about a person (that you are attracted to) when you meet them? Hair. I find myself wanting to touch his hair sooooo bad. Lips are nice, too. Remember that old Whitney Houston song? "When you talk, I just watch your mouth."

2. What has been your worst illness or injury? Depends on how you define "serious." I had fibroids that were probably a greater health hazard, but my heel spurs HURT SO BAD and were such a drag!

3. Have you ever had a secret crush and then told the person? If yes, how did it go? Yes. At first he said it wouldn't/couldn't be reciprocated and that hurt. But we soon had a relationship, and it was one of the best love affairs I've ever had. I hope I can be that brave again if the situation ever arises.

4. What was the last drink that you ordered at a pub or a bar? Cosmo

5. What car have you owned that was your favorite? I've only owned one car -- it was an old Chevy Impala.

6. What is your favorite holiday? My birthday (if it's not a holiday, it should be)

7. Have you ever had sex with someone that in retrospect was (and stayed) a stranger? I hate to sound Clintonian, but it depends on how you define "sex." If we mean intercourse, the answer is "no."

8. Who is your favorite female singer? Barbra Streisand

9. How often do you read the newspaper? Monday through Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.