Tuesday, May 13, 2008

And I saw it all from the 8th row!

Big Z, Soriano lead way as Cubs roll to 15-6 at home

So how come they can't do this anywhere but cold, damp Wrigley Field? Fresh off sweeping the big, bad Arizona Diamondbacks over the weekend, the Cubs bullied the anemic San Diego Padres 12-3 on Monday night, proving once again that they can take the whup-up out of the can, even if they can't take the can on the road.

It was indeed cold and damp last night. But that's OK. I was wearing my official MLB Cubs long-sleeve t-shirt, my official Cubs #31 Maddux jersey, my Cubs windbreaker and (purchased at the park!) my new Cubs fleece sweatshirt! Yes, I looked like Ralphie's kid brother in A Christmas Story, the one who couldn't move his arms, but I was officially a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.