Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tuesday Tunes

Word association week: Remember name the first song/album/artist/musical style that comes to mind when you see the following 10 words.

Camera: Kodachrome, Paul Simon
Married:
That's the Way I Always Heard It Should Be, Carly Simon ("The couples cling and claw and drown in love's debris")
Lost:
Lost in Love, Air Supply (?)*
Grin:
Jane, Barenaked Ladies ("Was dazzled by her smile while I shoplift there")
Rest:
Sunday Morning, Maroon 5 ("Come and rest your bones with me")
Environment:
Mother Nature's Son, Beatles ("Find me in my field of grass--Mother Nature's son, Swaying daises sing a lazy song beneath the sun.")
Hippie: For What It's Worth, Buffalo Springfield
Betrayal:
Heard It Through the Grapevine, Marvin Gaye ("Between the two of us guys, you know I love you more")
Emotion:
Emotions, Samantha Sang*
Dream: Dream a Little Dream of Me, Mama Cass

*I REALLY dislike thse songs. But they are the first ones that popped into my head.

To play Tuesday Tunes yourself, click here.

5 comments:

  1. Mr.Cat posted something for you on our blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I don't care for that sappy Air Supply song, either, but you made up for it with "Jane!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok, I've had All Out Of Love stuck in my head off and on since I heard John Barrowman sing it.

    Thanks for playing :)

    The Meme Mistress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:16 PM

    Kodachrome!!! What a fantastic choice! :) It's been a while since I've heard that one but I can remember the summer it came out! How cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on admit it... you know you are down with Air Supply and Samantha Sang.

    My list is up too.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.