Monday, January 21, 2008

Manic Monday #9

If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be? That's easy: Georgia.

Where do you go for advice? Depends on the topic. Family or feline problems: my mom. Romantic troubles: my oldest friend. Everything else: my best friend.

What is the sickest you've ever been?
My first migraine, about a year and a half ago. It hit me so hard, and made me so ill, that I had to curl up in a little ball on the floor of the fitting room at Carson, Pirie, Scott for a while. Got home and just collapsed into bed. I would have been frightened if I wasn't so nauseous, motion-sensitive and just plain miserable. Thank God for Relpax -- better living through pharmaceuticals! One little pill and the agony is vanquished.

To participate in Manic Monday on your own, or to read more answers, visit the official site.

2 comments:

  1. I've never had a migraine. I didn't realize that you could get so sick feeling from one. That's awful. My daughter and I are doing Maniac Monday for the first time.
    http://onwardchristianwoman.blogspot.com/
    http://ellenspotpourri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Georgia. Thank you for leaving a comment on my new blog. I sure wouldn't want to get one of those migraines.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.