Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heads & Tails #14

Today's theme is the 5 senses.

My favorite sight: The sky. I never get tired of the different blues and grays and shades of black it offers up. Then, of course, there are the clouds and stars that punctuate it. I always love to check out the sky.

My favorite sound: Paul McCartney's voice. Since I was a wee one, seated in front of the TV, watching the Beatles for the first time on the Ed Sullivan Show, Paul has provided the soundtrack of my life.

My favorite taste: Chocolate!

My favorite touch: Fur. But only when it's attached to a warm, living and loving critter. NOT A FUR COAT.

My favorite smell: Black Pearls by Elizabeth Taylor. Apparently I'm a cult of one, because it was only on the market for a short time. But I snapped it up and hoarded it and enjoy wearing it on special occasions.

To play along yourself, or to check out the other participants, visit Mememistress Skittles.

10 comments:

  1. Not to mention the most beautiful of beautiful skies during sunrises and sunsets.

    My HoT is posted. Drop by if you can, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you hoarded it. How many times have I wished that I had done so?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Paul McCartney! I wasn't around for the Beatles the first time around, but I've loved them since I was in jr. high back in the early 1990s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with your favorite touch ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember laying on my back on the cool grass and looking up at the sky and clouds for hours. I wonder why I don't still.. ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:25 PM

    Yes sky is pretty especially when it is sunny day and a little cloudy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a lot of the same tastes... chocolate, Paul M., fur... :D Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:22 PM

    Great post - so much of it rings true with me. I love looking at the sky, chocolate is definitely my favourite taste - and I hate to see fur anywhere other than on a living, happy creature. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderfully done! Thanks for sharin'.
    Happy Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.