Monday, January 07, 2008

Manic Monday #7

What was the last thing you regret buying?
A Visa giftcard as "thank you" gift for my friends in the Keys. It cost $3.95 to activate! Then, right after I bought it, I found the perfect, more personal gift. So I'm using it myself. (But the $3.95 really annoys me.)

If you had a crystal ball that could tell you the truth about any one thing you wished to know about yourself, life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
Do I only get one thing? What I'd ask for depends on my mood. 1) Will I be laid off in 2008? 2) What's going on with my best friend? Is he really happy? 3) What's going on with my niece? Is she really happy?

How do you know when you're in love?
When he's the first thing I think of in the morning, even before my feet hit the floor.

For more information about Manic Monday, or to play along yourself, click here.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Monday! Great post! Come check out my new blog look! Come check out my ONE thing for my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday! Visa giftcards annoy me as well - why the heck should you have to pay good money just to have the privilege of using a card to spend...well...good money?!?! Absurd.

    Have a great week!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your "Star" had to go and get one myself...

    I agree about those Visa giftcards..not as convenient as they should be! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers.

    With all the give-aways on internet I've seen many of those cards offered.

    Now I know why.


    You can find my manic monday answers at Laane on the World

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your answer to the last question :)
    Glad to hear about the Visa giftcard we considered doing that for our vacation.

    Okay, I am begging my pals for a bit of help today and this week. I entered a poetry contest, part of my writing goal, and am asking you pop here: http://wannabeawritersomeday.blogspot.com/2008/01/i-am-entering-poetry-contest-yikes-and.html and if you like what you read, think about following the link at the end of the post and voting for me.
    Thanks a bunch.
    Your pal, Penelope

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun insightful manic monday post.

    The crystal ball question is a really tough one!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.