Friday, January 04, 2008

Friday's Feast #28


Appetizer
When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it? In 2007 I found I was entitled to $25 as part of a class action suit.

Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be? "I like New York in June. How about you?"

Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry. Orange.

Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own. By Eileen Fisher, it's a lightweight green sweater with a shawl collar.

Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory? I've got a couple of very tempting answers, but instead I'll say that I don't want to erase any of it. You have to be who you were to be who you are, and I like who I am.
For more about Friday's Feast, or to play along yourself, click here.

8 comments:

  1. A very good response for your dessert. Nice feast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I got that same notice. Haven't received the money yet though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intersting list of answers. I can definitely understand not wanting to share details of a day you'd rather forget! And boy, could I use $25 right now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your dessert, although if I could forget 7th grade, I'd go for a whole year. Not that I remember anything specifically about it, just that I disliked that year at school more than any others b/c of social awkwardness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great feast! I like your dessert! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your dessert!

    I'm back! I wish you a fabulous 2008 and I look forward to spending it with you through blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great feast. I really like your dessert - it's kind of like mine. Happy Friday!

    My Feast is up at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right before Christmas I got a $25 check...turns out my old employers still haven't finished paying me from what I was laid off. This place closed like five years ago. How bizarre?

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.