Monday, October 22, 2007

Congratulations, Red Sox Nation!

If it can't be the Cubs, I'm glad it's the Red Sox in the World Series. One of the oldest, most storied teams in the history of game now has the opportunity to school one of the youngest. And look at all the Red Sox had to overcome to get here! I'm lovin' the drama. I predict that the long time off has interrupted the Rockies' momentum/destiny status and it will be Boston in 5. (Of course, I believed the Cubs would be in the Series, so feel free to ignore me.)

4 comments:

  1. We used to live in Chicago, years ago, and once at a Cubs game my sister got hit by a fly ball - did we get the ball - no - people scrambled all over us and someone else got the ball. I don't follow baseball, but just thought I'd tell you that little story. See ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youkalis final home run had me jumping out of bed last night. Ok, it had me lifting my head up and saying yea because I knew with Papelbon pitching I could dose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Sox, indeed!!

    I'm deep in the heart of Sox Nation. And appreciate your support.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sun was shining ever so brightly in a crisp blue sky and every was so red today!! What a great game, what a team.

    I just need to find time to blog, but seem to have a kitten growing out of my chest everytime I sit down at my lap top.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.