Monday, October 22, 2007

The 4 Q&A Meme

Look what I liberated from Kellan.

NAME FOUR …

Jobs you've had:
1- Secretary at Sears HQ in the Sears Tower, on the 6th floor
2- Receptionist in a real estate office
3- Copywriter
4- Creative director

Movies I could watch over and over:
1- The Way We Were
2- Sound of Music
3- Little Miss Sunshine
4- Laura

TV shows I watch:
1- Grey's Anatomy
2- L&O Special Victims Unit
3- American Idol
4- Snapped!

Places I've lived:
1- Brookfield, IL
2- Oak Park, IL
(Sorry this is so boring)

Favorite foods:
1- Burgers
2- Eggs Benedict
3- Salmon
4- Pizza
(No wonder I've become Fatty McFat)

Favorite colors:
1- Green
2- Purple
3- Yellow
4- Blue

Places I'd love to be right now:
1- Chateau Elan Spa in Atlanta (getting a massage)
2- Anna George Salon in Chicago (getting a massage)
3- The Arlington Hotel and Spa in Hot Springs (getting a massage)
4- Soaking in a big tub of moisturizing bubbles
(That unreachable itchy spot in the middle of my back is clearly making me crazy!)

Names I love but could/would not use for my children:
1- Grace
2- Lisa
3- Michael
4- Robert

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I can't believe how many people put Little Miss Sunshine as one of their movies - it's a lot of people! I think you need a massage. See ya.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.