Thursday, September 06, 2007

Stuff in My House

A meme that I liberated from Kwizgiver's site …

What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Tiramisu Moisturizing Liquid Soap

Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No

What would you change about your living room? Long-term: everything but the artwork and the color of the walls; short-term: new drapes

Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? In-between -- I have a bowl, two spoons, a fork and a cup soaking in soapy water

What is in your fridge? Bread, milk, apple sauce, salad, salad dressing, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, catsup, mayo, relish, Coke, Slim Fast … and a can of Gourmet Grill catfood.

White or wheat bread? Wheat

What is on top of your refrigerator? Box of Great Grains cereal, styrofoam cooler, Whole Foods bags (they give you 10¢ if you reuse their bags)

What color or design is on your shower curtain? White waffle design

How many plants are in your home? Alas, none. My cats would view a plant as a salad bar especially for them

Is your bed made right now? Nope

Comet or Soft Scrub? Soft Scrub

Is your closet organized? Right now, yes. I recently organized it and got rid of a TON of empty hangers

Can you describe your flashlight? I've got one in the kitchen, one in the linen closet and one in the walk-in closet in my bedroom. Bought them all at the same time -- they're all black and yellow.

Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Aluminum pop cans, mostly

Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? no

If you have a garage, is it cluttered? no garage.

Curtains or blinds? Curtains

How many pillows do you sleep with? My bed has two pillows, but I only sleep on the firmer one

Do you sleep with any lights on at night? Yes. I always leave the lights on the in the livingroom

How often do you vacuum? Weekly (usually Saturday); except the walk-in closet where the litterboxes are -- they gets Roomba'd every day

Standard toothbrush or electric? standard

What color is your toothbrush? white and green

Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? No.

What is in your oven right now? A set of mixing bowls (I use my oven for storage)

Is there anything under your bed? Yes. I don't even remember what all is down there. I really should go through it.

Chore you hate doing the most? LAUNDRY!!!!

What retro items are in your home? My oven looks like something out of the Jetson's -- what we thought "space age" would look like back in the early 1960s. I love it.

Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? No. I use the smaller bedroom as a den and that's where I keep all my books, but it's not a home office.

How many mirrors are in your home? 3. One in the bathroom, two in my bedroom.

Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? I have $50 tucked away.

What color are your walls? Living room: light green, dining room: white, kitchen: yellow; bathroom: white; bedroom: blue; den: beige

Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? I have a scary knife that I wouldn't know how to use anyway, but I have it.

What does your home smell like right now? Oust

Favorite candle scent? Pumpkin cinammon

What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Relish

What color is your favorite Bible? My only bible is black, and I got back when I was 14

Ever been on your roof? Yes

Do you own a stereo? Yes

How many TVs do you have? Two

How many house phones? Two.

Do you have a housekeeper? I did have a maid service send a very nice lady over twice a month. I have no reason why I quit calling for her to come in. Just stopped …

What style do you decorate in? Eclectic

Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Solid

Is there a smoke detector in your home? Yes, in the center of the hallway that leads to my bedroom

In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? Not that I consider them "items," but my furry roommates, my three cats

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:08 PM

    Hi. I "stole" a copy of this meme thingy from you and dragged it to my doggy bloggy to play with it.

    Come on over and have a look at it. You can invite all your friends too if you like.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.