Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Big 4-0

I was over at Kwizgiver's, and this meme followed me home. I decided to keep it as my own.

1. You're in the hospital, who comes to visit you? My oldest friend. She was there last time (the only time) I was in the hospital. She brought my mom then, and probably would again this time.

2. If alcohol were banned, what would your reaction be? I'd mourn my cosmos and my -ini's.

3. Your CD collection is repossessed. What's your reaction? Embarrassed that the repo company knows I actually bought Bobby Sherman's Greatest Hits.

4. Do you believe world peace is possible? No. But that's no reason not to work toward the goal

5. I'm a genie. Name your wish. Enough $$ to not have to worry about money for the rest of my life (exactly the same as Kwizgiver's)

6. Name one thing about the opposite sex that automatically turns you off? Hate language (racial, homophobic, sexist slurs are all included)

7. Name one thing about the opposite sex that automatically turns you on? Really good hair

8. What are you obsessive about? The first-place Chicago Cubs

9. Leather Face is in the kitchen … Resulting in the end of the Texas Chainsaw saga and the demise of Leather Face! I go into the kitchen so seldom that he dies of boredom.

10. Do people underestimate you? I don't think so.

11. When you're in a bad mood, what will always put you in a better mood? Listening to Paul McCartney

12. What do you hope to have accomplished by the end of the year? Organize my den

13. Do you believe minimum wage should be raised? Yes

14. Do you have any really crazy relatives? Oh, goodness, yes

15. Pretend you're 15 deep in beers. Describe what you would be doing? Hunched over the sink

16. Does everyone in your life know the real you? My best friend

17. Last thing you said about a guy/girl? I told a coworker I thought that since her ex-husband was sexually inadequate, she's probably better off without him. (I didn't know what else to say.)

18. What is the most ridiculous fear you have? Squirrels or clowns. They're both pretty ridiculous

19. Do you know anyone in prison? No

20. When is the last time you ate Peanut butter and jelly? Don't remember

21. When did you last have a home cooked meal? See above

22. Have you ever gotten naked at a party? No

23. Name who you miss. My best friend

24. Are you named after a grandparent? No

25. Who loves you? I'm lucky. I have a loving network of friends. And I still have my mom. She loves me.

26. Do you throw up gang signs? I do not like to throw up anything (Kwizgiver's original answer, but I love it)

27. Have you ever broken a rib? No

28. Last song you heard? "Badlands" by Bruce Springsteen

29. What was the last thing you ate? Pot pie

30. How do you feel RIGHT now? Drowsy

31. Have you driven anywhere today? No. I don't have a car

32. What's your hair like? Think Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music

33.Would you ever work for the border patrol? If it was the only job I could get. But I must admit, it's not a big dream of mine.

34. Who's car were you in last? Kathleen's

35. Where did u go? A meeting of her church youth group. I'm considering joining them this coming summer when they travel to Appalachia to repair/rebuild houses in depressed areas

36. Have you ever been in an interracial relationship? No

37. Is your birthday on a holiday? This year my birthday happens to land square on Thanksgiving

38. Do you have any friends or family in the war right now? No

39. Are you a vegetarian? No

40. Do you worry about global warming? Yes. I fear this story isn't going to have a happy ending for Polar Bears

I'm not tagging anyone, but if you participate, let me know so I can compare answers

1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.