Sunday, August 19, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings #7

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Darling :: "Oh, Darling!" (Beatles)
  2. Majesty :: "Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl …" (Beatles)
  3. Pebble :: Beach
  4. Fate :: Destiny
  5. Instant :: "Instant Karma's gonna get you" (John Lennon)
  6. Screen :: Play
  7. Unplugged :: MTV Unplugged
  8. Dairy :: Milk
  9. Benefactor :: Financial Help
  10. Market :: Wall Street
Wonder why my answers were so Beatle-related this week …

For more information, or to play yourself, visit Unconscious Mutterings.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:50 PM

    Ahhh, Pebble Beach...you'd think I'd have remembered that one. Ah, well.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:25 PM

    Loved your mutterings and the Beatles references. Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.