Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday's Feast #11

Appetizer
Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day? I do it all in one session, at least two loads -- warm and cold. There's a third load if I have a lot of darks. And I always use liquid detergent. I hate it when the powder doesn't dissolve completely.

Soup
In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old? 30 years ago, when Elvis died at 42, I thought he was old. Now I've outlived him. So I guess old keeps getting older.

Salad
What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both? Get healthier. It's a long-term goal that I think will help me achieve some short-term goals (lose weight, enhance stamina, clearer skin).

Main Course
Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately. I'm watching CNN right now, coverage of those poor rescue workers in Utah who died trying to save the trapped coalminers. It's so tragic, the worst-case scenario, and if I read it in a novel, I'd say, "Oh, come on ..."

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today? It's not even dawn yet, so it's too early to say. Naturally I hope my Cubs keep winning so I'll be a 10.

For more information, or to serve up your own feast, visit Friday's Feast.



7 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:37 AM

    yeah, have to agree with your soup! ;)
    happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I'll trade ya laundry! (I have 7 adults in my house!) :) No... I don't DO their laundry -- I just have to fight them for the machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great feast, Happy Friday!
    ♥♥♥♥
    annie
    My Life as Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great feast - your salad inspires me! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:02 AM

    loved your feast!! Have a wonderful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great feast:) Happy FF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your soup is right on the money. On your salad...for clearer skin drink lots of water. It's what I'm doing and I can't belive the difference. Your main course is indeed sad. The whole thing is sad. Enjoyed your feast. Have a great FF. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.