Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday's Feast #10


Appetizer. What is your favorite kind of pie?
Strawberry rhubarb

Soup. Name something that made you smile this week.
Buying school supplies to help out the city school systems.

Salad. What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?
Soak in the tub, and thank God my ac works!

Main Course. You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?
Living room! I'd love to get a new sofa and have my carpet professionally cleaned.

Dessert. Fill in the blank: My _________ says __________, but I __________.
My neighbor says, "Come on over for a barbecue," but I think it may be too hot!

For more information, or to play yourself, visit Friday's Feast.

12 comments:

  1. I love your soup! Strawberry pie is oh so good! Great feast - Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no problems, I don't like pies, except hot apple pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun feast this week!
    I can see you smiling as you bought all those school supplies!
    Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:43 AM

    I know the feeling of it being too HOT to go outside even to have a fun BBQ. Lately it hasn't been too bad with the monsoons, but living here in AZ, I thank God for our AC every day too.

    Enjoyed your feast.
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great thing for your smile, helping others always should do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:33 AM

    hmm, guess you can't BBQ inside. Great feast served.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, Gattina, but I have no idea what you mean by your comment. Can you elaborate?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ... your soup made me smile! lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta love summer bbq, but I agree if it is as hot where you are as here it would have to be indoors. What a great soup...being a teacher I know it is appreciated. Happy Feasting!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I had neighbors like that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish more people created smiles like yours when it's back to school time. High schools are always overlooked.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love rhubarb pie! It's too hot to do much of anything outdoors here right now. Thank goodness for air-conditioning!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.