Tuesday, August 28, 2007

August Happiness -- Tuesday 28

All this and heaven, too! CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN! A come-from-behind victory against the Brewers to cement that first-place standing. Even better, I got home just in time to see the first pitch because after work, I stopped and had a burger and a beer with my best friend! He was on his way to the airport -- in town less than 24 hours -- but at least we got to see each other. For the first time since June. Right now, I am a gloriously happy gal.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:43 AM

    GO CUBS !! You've got yourself a convert !! (BookMama's Mama)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all love a happy Gal!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.