Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday's Feast #7


Appetizer
What is your favorite fruit? Grapes

Soup
Who is someone you consider as a great role model? Jackie Kennedy Onassis

Salad
If you were to spend one night anywhere within an hour of your home, where would you choose? Hotel Intercontinental on Michigan Avenue

Main Course
Name something you do too often. Roll in late for work

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I really like Lou Pinella because the Cubs are currently in second place!


Read more Friday's Feasts, or add your own, at www.fridaysfeast.com

10 comments:

  1. nice soup! cool dessert. have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice feast..I have not had a grape in ages..Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting feast! Thanks for sharing it.

    Come over and FEAST with me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great feast!
    You must live in the Chicago suburbs.
    Come over and visit my feast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the same with me, I also love grapes !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:54 AM

    Jackie O is a great role model! Great Feast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you about Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great feast!! Happy Friday the 13 and FF:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your main course, I suffer from the same affliction!! Come enjoy my feast as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweet Louuuuu

    You and the wife, always thinking of the same heros

    as for MEM, she just didnt cut it and I dont have pics of you to share :)~

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.