Friday, July 13, 2007

Saturday Special #2


Time again to use your imagination ;-} Fill in the blanks.


1. You are walking along the surf of a lonely seaside and I think I see something … or someone … familiar.

2. As you walk further along you notice the posture of the figure I'm approaching. I recognize that it's best my friend! He has his Blackberry pressed against his cheek and he's speaking animatedly to someone.

3. Your curiosity gets the best of you and you get close enough to listen in. He's leaving a message on my voicemail! He wants me to join him on a dinner cruise, but once again, I don't have my cell phone on. He's soooo frustrated with me.

4. From the distance you can see the ship we'll be sailing and dining and drinking upon. Of course we end up having a wonderful time. We always do when we're together.

Visit the Saturday Special for more information, or to "climb aboard and join in" yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Very creative adventure!! :-)

    Have an enjoyable weekend--and maybe your best friend will want to have dinner, even if it's not on a boat!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.