Sunday, April 15, 2007

The simple joy of retail


An old boyfriend used to rib me about my "nun watch." Timex, black band, 12 black numbers on a white face. OK, so it was so plain it probably subtracted from my style quotient. Yet I loved it.

I began experimenting with my timepieces. Green Fossil watch, blue Liz Claiborne watch with the silver band, bold and oversized Nine West. While I appreciate how they look, I missed the simplicity and dependability of my old "nun watch."
GOD BLESS YOU, OVERSTOCK.COM! I am completed delighted by my new acquisition. Form meets fashion with my new millennium "nun watch." Austere black and white face, but dressed up with a lovely, lovely purple band! Best of all, more than 25% off!

Would it be weird to sleep in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.