Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wednesday Wisdom You Won't Get from Mom

These are the sayings that I see as I look around my office from bulletin board to bulletin board. I hope you find them inspiring.

"Some people are born to be adults. Others have adulthood thrust upon them."

"She liked imaginary men best of all."

"Inner beauty won't get you laid."

"I will not obsess. I will not obsess. I will not obsess."

"It will be a great day when schools get all the money they need and the air force has to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber."

"Some days it really isn't worth chewing through the restraints."

"I am not like the others. My strangeness is my strength."

"Sugar … prozac … coffee … Now I'll have a nice day."

"Mommy, when I grow up I want to help smash the white racist, homophobic, patriarchal bullshit paradigm, too!"

3 comments:

  1. Ha! That's officially amusing. I especially enjoy:

    "Mommy, when I grow up I want to help smash the white racist, homophobic, patriarchal bullshit paradigm, too!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:30 AM

    Those are hysterical.

    I especially liked..

    "Sugar … prozac … coffee … Now I'll have a nice day

    I wanted to post on your Thurday Thirteen, but the comment link is gone.

    I have to agree I loved all those shows, Friends has to be my all time Fav. Phoebe "Smelly Cat" is hands down one the funniest songs she ever did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:40 AM

    I just LOVE "Some days it really isn't worth chewing through the restraints."

    I often feel that way (not literally of course)! I also love your Thursday 13! Feel free to check out my very first 13!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.