Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Trying to find this funny …

So yesterday I went to the dentist and had my cracked veneer repaired. I have to wait a couple weeks for the permanent one to come in, and it's going to expensive, but that's why God made dental insurance and credit cards.

This morning I awoke and checked my new front tooth in the mirror. Only to find that somehow I had lost a porcelain crown on the bottom right.

Where could it have gone? After the dentist, I went to my accountant to go over my tax return. Followed by a bowl of cereal for dinner. I know, I know … it's a glamorous life. Anyway, I guess that what I assumed was an especially crunchy pecan was actually my own tooth, which I swallowed.

Oh, good! Instead of a cracked tooth on the top front, I have a visible silver spike on the bottom front. More money, more time in the dentist chair.

Not to mention how really hot and sexy this smile makes me feel. Perhaps I should stay home, and not torment the men I encounter with this dazzling smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.