Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Something I found while lurking

It's Delurking Week! This is when we are all supposed to speak up and admit to blogsters that we are reading their posts and hoping to slip away anonymously. Naturally you are invited to make yourself known by leaving a comment, but I'm afraid I cannot insist. After all, I think you know how I found out about Delurking Week. I can't very well ask you to do as I say, not as I do.

One of my favorite blogs to lurk at (toward? upon?) is that of an old boyfriend's wife. Before they moved away, we all still traveled in the same crowd and she was insanely jealous of me. And when I say "insanely," I know from whence I speak. She is younger, prettier, thinner and has better skin. I cannot for the life of me understand why she even thought of me as competition.

Anyway, I am tempted to take this delurking opportunity to say "hi." But she's strung as tight as piano wire, and I'm afraid she might retaliate with a restraining order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.