Saturday, December 09, 2006

ow, Ow, OW!

Yesterday I woke up feeling light headed. Almost dizzy, but not in that Lucy Riccardo way. As the day wore on, the not unpleasant but distracting light headedness grew into a persistent, nagging headache. It got worse when I moved. At times I felt nauseous. Advil had no impact whatsoever.

Since it wasn't debilitating like the migraines I've had earlier this year, I didn't take the Relpax I carry in my purse. What an ass I am!

Left work a little early (to balance out how I arrived late) to make sure my commute home wasn't too stressful. I just could not stand being on that train. My head felt full of steel wool and I wanted to scream. Or lose consciousness. I got home, put on my pajamas, swallowed a Relpax and went to bed.

Two hours later, I woke up. And I was fine. What an ass I am!

I was in pain all day and wasted a Friday night I could ill afford to lose. (I'm soooo not ready for Christmas!) All because I didn't think I felt bad enough for the prescription meds. I hope I have learned something from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.