Saturday, December 09, 2006

How can anything compete with Ann?

TVLand is running a That Girl marathon. How can I not watch? I grew up on this show. I loved her clothes (and her bags). I loved her madcap adventures. I loved her and her dad. I loved her and Donald. I loved how she loved New York.

Yet I have so much to do today! I really should work out. I really must get organized for my mother's birthday (seeing as we're celebrating tomorrow). I must start moving the prodigious piles of crap I've collected so the window installers can do their job this Thursday. I've got four loads of wash to do.

But how can any of that compete with Ann? I guess I better start multitasking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.