Sunday, October 08, 2006

Look! It's Kate McArdle!

Except for a Today Show interview regarding the tragic death of her son, I haven't seen Susan Saint James in ages. I loved her on Kate & Allie and I'm happy to see her tonight, on the USA Network's Law & Order: SVU marathon. She plays a defense attorney and she looks great, though startlingly blonde.

The subject matter of the show is, as always on SVU, tough. But there's something amusing about this episode, for it's a reunion of old sitcom stars.

Look, there's Angela Bauer from Who's the Boss! Judith Light is on the bench for this episode.

Look, there's the mayor and the gay guy from Spin City! Barry Bostwick and Michael Boatman are co-counsel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.