Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Is it possible that I'm moving on?

After almost three years and literally thousands of games, I find myself no longer drawn to Turbo 21 at Pogo.com.

I don't know why, but it seems the thrill is going … going … gone.

Is it because Pogo is a completely useless activity? No, it always was. And the time suck aspect was one of the things I perversely loved best. (As in, "Let's see, what have I done today? Laundry? Nope. Letter writing? Nope. Grocery shopping? Nope. Dozens of games of Turbo 21? YES!")

Is it the burgeoning carpal tunnel I predict will afflict my right hand? No. Though giving it a rest might also help loosen that knot in my right shoulder.

I don't know the reason, but the truth is undeniable -- I'm finding it easier and easier to resist the siren song of Pogo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.