Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Come to Mama


Just heard from Zappos that my new Birkenstocks should arrive before the week ends. I love these shoes. As a matter of fact, these lovely black Sydneys are exactly like the ones I'm wearing now … only these are already once-resoled and once again well worn and it's not worth another trip to the repair shop when the new pair was only $73.95.

Certain forms of retail therapy always lighten my mood. Specifically shoes and purses. I think it's because size doesn't matter. I don't have to be sad because I can only fit into my "fat Birkenstocks" or only carry my "fat bag" today.

At any rate, these lovelies are on their way to their new home, where I'm sure they will be happy. In fact, they already have vacation planned -- a long weekend in Vegas later this month, and the holidays in the Keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.